26 January 2011

Before and After

to me, my favourite, and most important shoes to me is my pair of staple Black and White Leather Chuck Taylor Hi Cut. My current pair has lasted me 3.5 years and it's pretty much ripped and trashed (or Thrashed) in every single way.

example

example
i have written on it during lecture

example
given him a tail

example
drew on it

example
and full on ripped it from the inside

at this stage, i think my pair of Chucks is at its most matured and coolest condition, apart from comfortableness, i wouldn't want to part with it at all. It's been to Melbourne, Sydney, Taiwan, Japan, China and Macau with me, and definitely the first pair of shoe that comes to my mind when i think about a pair of shoes.


but sadly...no matter how comfortably we go with each other, Mr. Chuck is a pair of shoes afterall...and i think i have pushed him too far. Therefore, as much as i don't want to, i got a new pair to take his place.

example

example
Before and After

when i tried it on, it almost shocked me how Stiff it is, i guess as anything ages, things go soft and loses its stiffness....

goodbye Mr. Chuck, you've done well enough, much better actually. I am sure Mr. Chuck 2 will take your place and we'll travel further and further together!

No comments: