01 January 2010

01/01/10

First day of another decade, and I spent my day at home doing nothing. I guess in a way that is a nice way to spend the first day (also because many places are closed?). Spending the first NYE in Brisbane made me realise something, I don't care about celebrations at all. Yes it would be nice if I am doing something spectacular with millions of people, but, after the 10 seconds of excitement, it comes back to the same. I think only Tokyo, London, New York, Paris and some other major cities can make me eager to spend the last 10 seconds of the year on the street with other strangers, so unless I am spending NYE at any other places, I don't think I can be "excited". Happy yes, but not excited.

Happy New Year.
Happy Twenty Ten.
Happy Two Thousand and Ten.

No comments: