09 March 2011

Grocery Shopping

the first day i move in to my new apartment, i realise there's shit loads i needed to buy before i can "live" there, even for a night. and since my car is down yet, i'd have to walk about 5 mins to the coles or safeway on chapel st to get my stuff (right opposite to each other...why?) and since i have so much to buy, i decided i'll take my mission workshop vandal with me. and after my trip to the bottle shop, coles, asian super market, this is what i got back with me.

example
when it was fully loaded, but i am sure i've only used up to 70% of its potential

example
what it looked like at the top

example
more to come

example
thats about what's in it, but i couldn't feel any kind of uncomfortableness or anything while i was walking back, one day i'll fully test its capacity!

example
i've read about this Sunzest orange juice from a few bloggers and sites and all i've heard are good news and OH MY!! it's definitely the best bottled orange juice i've ever had in my life! this thing really deserves its own post. and while it's slightly on the expensive side, it is totally worth it, try it out people!

example
this is the first dinner that i made in my new home, and funny enough, natto was the food i craved the most since i left brisbane~

1 comment:

Bambi said...

OMG I WANT DUMPLINGS AND LIKE MINCED MEAT RICE. GIMME GIMME GIMMEEEE