18 June 2010

Day off

example

example


example


example


example


example


example


"He Wears It" is the official name of this set of brilliant Star War characters in casual clothes, but i made a new title "Day Off" instead, i think it suits the theme more.

 I think Stormtrooper in Thom Browne and Scout Trooper in Viktor & Rolf captured the brand's style the most. but i like the Darth Vader in Band of Outsiders and Jango Fett in Commer Des Garcons the most.

pics by John Woo from www.behance.net

2 comments:

Bambi said...

Haha cute! I like the storm troopers one too

Bambi said...

LOL How did you know it was MiggsMusic? He approached me and I checked him out and he sounds pretty good.

Then we got talking and we realised we were internet friends when I was 13 - back in my deviantart days!

How coincidental is that?